One-4-ALL Pad Instructions
Pre-Filter Installation Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn off power and remove plug from power source.
- See your unit's owners manual for instructions to remove old pre-filter.
- Place old pre-filter on top of new "One-4-ALL" filter. Cut to match size. If the old pre-filter is missing, cut filter to match the circumference of existing air filter. For box shape filters, cut to match front of existing air filter. Note: Do not cut pre-filter to extend over edges.
- Save remaining pre-filter if there is sufficient material to use as a second pre-filter. Wrap in plastic bag for next use.
- Replace filter assembly and return plug to power source.
- For optimum performance, change pre-filter every 2-3 months.
Close this window.